Sunday, May 4, 2014

Thoughts on Other Projects: Visual Scheduler

These guys certainly made a product that people want. To be honest, I knew the scheduling tool for UNM was a pain but I didn't really know I wanted a new way to do it until I saw the visual scheduler. It just seems like it makes it so easy, compared to the current method. The schedule generator is genius and is definitely a feature I would use in the future.

The first presentation for this group was a bit weak. The demo was fine, the site (mostly) worked, and it certainly looked like a strong product, but I felt like the presentation wasn't super rehearsed and they demo'd a bit too long just to fill in time that they didn't use.

All that being said, the second presentation from them was way better. The demonstration didn't feel forced, the time felt natural, and they demo'd the schedule generator which was super cool. Overall, I think it was super improved and I'm confident it will be even better going into the final investor pitch.

I really like this group, and wish them the best with their final presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment